In this Issue of the Restoration Times, we discuss:
• Was Yahshua the First Christian?
• Scriptural Maturity for Baptism
• Origins of the Kippah Cap
• Tel Megiddo’s Role in Armageddon
• The Holy Spirit: Person or Power
• Yahshua’s Obedience is Our Standard for Life
Why Are You Denying The Personality and Deity of The Holy Spirit just like Jehovah’s witnesses? That’s Blasphemy and the Unforgivable Sin. Repent!.
First, we want to be clear that we do not deny the Holy Spirit. We believe in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. However, as it pertains to the “personality” or “deity” of the Holy Spirit, we reject this idea because it is not scriptural. The Bible confirms that the Holy Spirit is a power, not a third person of a Trinity. This fact can be confirmed through multiple means, including the fact that nobody ever prayed to the Spirit and the Spirit is missing from Paul’s salutations. Also, the Spirit contains many qualities that are better explained with an… Read more »