We ask that all members and visitors respect and follow YRM’s dress code, which is to ensure proper dress in the assembly, especially during times of worship.
- During times of worship:
- Dress shirts, collar shirt, and pants for men and boys.
- Dresses, skirts, or dress pants for women and young ladies.
- Ladies must have their heads covered (scarves or hats) and men must keep their heads uncovered, 1Corinthians 11:5-7.
- If you do not have dress attire for worship, please come in your best, as we are coming before the King of the Universe.
- During other times at YRM, please avoid immodest dress, including: low neckline, sleeveless, exposed back, skirt above the knees, exposed midriff, tight fitting, shorts, and see-through.